slotted Chemical Anchor
1. slotting Chemical Anchor Used for anchoring of steel structures, steel pipes, scaffolding, bridges and other equipment.
2. Concrete anchoring for underground engineering.
3. slotted Chemical Anchor Used for fixing and sealing of buried pipelines.
Fixing and sealing are made of special sealant material (elastomer). This material can expand or contract when the structure is stressed.
This special adhesive material chemical anchor is used to fix and seal buried pipelines and can withstand considerable pressure and shear forces. When the pipe is connected to the ground, an effective sealing ring can be formed on the concrete surface to prevent moisture in the soil from entering and corroding.
chemical bolt can be installed on the buried pipeline for 4 to 5 months, thus greatly improving the life and service life of the building.
4. Other application fields:
1. Mechanical equipment: machine tools, cranes, excavators, loaders, etc.
2. Agricultural machinery: agricultural machinery such as harvesters
3. Ships: all kinds of ships
4. Metallurgy: steelmaking equipment, steel rolling equipment, etc.
5. Ocean engineering: offshore drilling platforms, offshore platforms, etc.